Good Morning! We have separated the main news from the world of Science and Technology so you can know everything that happened last Tuesday (8th). To check each news in full, just click on links to follow.
1. 6 preventions to the new coronavirus that are useless. Scientists dismiss some of the earlier recommendations as being considered exaggerations these days.
2. Oi accepts a billion dollar offer from Claro, Tim and Vivo. Oi accepted the offer of R$ 16.5 billion for its mobile unit made by a consortium formed by the operators.
3. iPhone 12: Apple confirms event on September 15th. The virtual event will take place on September 15th at 2 pm (Brasilia time).
4. Guiabolso anticipates PIX and Open Banking benefits. With this, instant and free transfers can be performed 24 hours a day and seven days a week in the app.
5. Moves to boycott Mulan return after Disney+ debut. Movie was released on streaming platform on September 4th.
6. Covid-19 pandemic will not be the last, WHO director warns. The organization’s director general highlighted the importance of public health systems to fight future pandemics.
7. Questions and answers for you to understand the LGPD quickly. Federal law comes into effect to make your data more secure online.
8. Microsoft confirms Xbox Series S price for $299. Cheaper version of Xbox Series X should run the same games, but with lower resolution and image quality.
9. Google launches Android 11 with interface changes and many new features. The new version of the operating system introduces more privacy options, better management of connections and notifications, and more.
10. WhatsApp: Learn about the bug that crashes the app. Popular in Brazil, ‘TravaZap’ happens when the user receives malicious code in the app.